Thursday, August 9, 2018

12 HOURS' SLEEP BY 12 WEEKS OLD


THIS BOOK! Every single parent of a newborn child MUST read this book! I can not stress enough how much this book helped us! You could probably read this book in one sitting, but I suggest reading the section that pertains to your child's age. You start with Chapter 1 where everything is laid out for you. Chapter 2 is for weeks 1-6, Chapter 3 weeks 6-8, Chapter 4 weeks 8-12, and the following chapters talk about exceptions to the rule, and Chapter 6 are extreme circumstances. It ends with things other parents have said. Basically, this book helps get your child on a schedule that sets them up for success when it comes to sleeping. I was able to use this to get my son to sleep the entire night, and I always knew when he wanted to eat during the day. LITERALLY the best buy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE POLAR EXPRESS

My husband and I took Sal for his first ever (and ours) Polar Express experience. The only word I can use to explain it is MAGICAL. To beg...